EVC-200 is a foldable transfer slide used in emergency evacuation situations. It is specially designed for the evacuation of disabled people in hospitals, nursing institutions or households. It could also be used as a soft stretcher to carry patients in cases needed.
- Special materia : 100% nylon material, the bottom of a special wear-resistant material, to facilitate all types of ground drag.
- Six handle design : left and right sides of the four handles, head and tail of a handle, to facilitate a variety of ways to shift.
- Chest and legs fixed seat belts : to ensure that patients drag and drop safe.
- Extra strength on the buttocks area so the patient is not eay to slip.
- Optional Accessories : head fixed pillow : to protect of the head when dragging.